Dear Care for Crash Victims Community Members:
Marianne Karth asks our help as follows:
On D-Day, Monday, June 6, 2016, STARTING at NOON (EST), help me flood the media with this message in reply to President Obama (see the sharing links below):
Thank you for your sympathy and kind words. But what I, and over 20,000 Vision Zero Petition signers, want is for you to do what no one else in this country can do: Make Traffic Safety a National Priority!
- Set a National Vision Zero Goal to move us toward zero crash deaths.
- Establish a White House Vision Zero Task Force.
- Sign a Vision Zero Executive Order; and
- Appoint a National Traffic Safety Ombudsman to oversee our progress in making our roads safer.
Looking forward to hearing from you again soon,
Please share this Traffic Safety Virtual Flash Mob Game Plan with others before Monday, June 6, D-Day:
- Read this post.
- Put this Virtual Event on your calendar.
- Share this blogpost with others who you think might want to help.
- On Monday, June 6, 2016, D-Day starting at noon EST, post this vital message –using every form of social media at your disposal:
- Share on Twitter: @PresidentObama @POTUS Do something about 33,000 crash deaths/yr. Make Traffic Safety a National Priority! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX-3CPyGA7c
- Send a message to @President Obama on Facebook: President Obama, Make Traffic Safety A National Priority
- Share this YouTube video: https://youtu.be/dOP9H_rOi4w