Dear Care for Crash Victims Community Members:
Legal Reader has published an article to help build a support Network for Auto Safety to continue Clarence Ditlow’s legal work of 4 decades to save people’s lives.
The article provides:
* Job Description for the new Executive Director of the Center for Auto Safety.
* List 54 Lawsuits
* List of 15 Major Defect Investigations
* List of Advocacy on Federal Safety Standards
Fatalities due to Vehicle Violence now approaches 4 million American deaths. See https://www.careforcrashvictims.com/death-clock/
Vehicle Violence is now growing in the U.S.A. today to exceed:
* 100 deaths per day
* 400 serious injuries per day (paraplegia, quadriplegia, brain damage, crippling skeletal injuries, and burn injuries)
* Losses of about $2 Billion per day
The legal profession is organizing renewed efforts to reduce these human tragedies.
Let’s all do our part to build a Safer and more Just America.